Dance Teams - Performance Group
An ideal program for the recreational dancer who wants to perform more throughout the year. Performances include: Harlem Globe Trotters and local Sacramento community events.
Requirements and commitments:
A minimum of 2 hours of instruction per week including 1 jazz or ballet class & 1 performance group class.
The Fancy Feet Performance Group is a non-competitive group, for ages 4-18 yrs, that focuses on performing in the local community. This is an opportunity to learn and develop as a team and show the artistry dance offers.
Performance Group has its own 50 minute rehearsal class that you will need to enroll in. This class will cover all the choreography and rehearsals for the performance.
Why you should participate in Performance group:
- Fun, fun, and more FUN!!!
- Be a part of a team. Get to know your fellow dancers.
- Share your love of dance with the community.
- This is an opportunity to perform.
- A chance to continue to develop your dance skills.
- Build confidence (getting in front of a group of people can be scary at times).
While the performance group is all about fun, Fancy Feet does have a few requirements.
Eligibility & Requirements:
- Be 5-18 years old.
- You must be enrolled in 2 dance classes: one ballet and one jazz (any day) and enrolled in Performance Group for the entire dance season.
- You must be available on the performance dates.
Performance Opportunities (may include):
- Halloween Trunk or Treat
- Holiday Performance
- At least one performance in the spring (outside of the Year End Show)…TBA
- Please note there may be more performance opportunities than listed here. We will be sure to announce these as soon as possible.
- Take place during the 50 minute, weekly Performance Group class that you will enroll in.
Cost of Performance Group
- 2 classes a week (1 technique + weekly performance group class) $135 monthly
- $25 Monthly Performance Group Membership Fee billed with tuition
- Team Gear bought at beginning of the season.
2022-2023 Team Auditions!!!
May 19, 2023 @ 5:00pm and June 28, 2023 @ 6:00pm (only need to attend 1)